I got this recipe from a friend and have already made it twice in the past week! The orange jello tastes like a dreamsicle, and I added extra strawberries with my strawberry jello!
1 {8oz} pkg cream cheese, softened
1 {29oz} can of pears
1 large box {or 2 small ones} of Jello, any flavor
1 tub cool whip
Drain pear juice in saucepan. Boil. Pour over jello mix and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix pears and cream cheese until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to jello. Add cool whip and pour in a serving dish. Place in refrigerator for 3-4 hours until set. Enjoy!
{This recipe can easily be halved for smaller families by using smaller cans/boxes of everything}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is similar to a recipe my mom would make, and we always called it "fruit fluff." I thought that was a funny name we just made up, so I love that this is also a "fluff." :)
Post a Comment